Lanvin Dept De La Galerie Hoodie
In 1889, a 22-year-old Parisian milliner named Jeanne Lanvin founded the brand, which is now the oldest fashion house with a continuous existence. As an early lifestyle Official Lanvin Clothing Brand and champion of everyday elegance, her label defined style as an all-encompassing aesthetic universe. In his role as creative director since 2019, Bruno Sialelli has combined Balenciaga’s heritage with a 21st-century design sensibility.
In Lanvin’s hoodies for men and women, you will find the effortless style that is synonymous with the Parisian brand. It is the premium natural fabrics and loose shapes that make the Lanvin Hoodie edit of hooded sweaters so distinctive. This fabric is adorned with print details that offset smoky hues and discreet accents of smoky hues with rich shades and smoky hues. Lanvin’s white hoodie is crafted from high-quality cotton. The shirt is made from a cotton jersey and showcases the brand’s signature ‘3D JL’ patch in blue, white, and brown.
- 80% cotton, 20% polyester
- Twin needle stitching detailing
- Double fabric hood
- Good elasticity
- soft and warm
- Thickness: thick
- Before you wash your clothing, you should turn it inside out.
- You shouldn’t use hot water to wash Hoodies.
- Instead of bleach, use fabric softener.
- Avoid using a dryer.
- Synthetic fibers are less likely to absorb moisture than natural fibers, which are smooth and comfortable.
- There is a suitable fabric for everyone. Cotton and polyester are both good choices.
- Wash similar clothes at the same time.
Return & Shipping Policy:
- Orders typically arrive between 10 and 15 business days after placing them.
- We will reship the product of your choice.
- In order to exchange or return orders, customers must send them back within 10 days and in extraordinary condition; washed, used, or worn items will not be accepted.
- Customers are responsible for the shipping costs associated with exchange and return.
- The shipping fee is not refundable.
There are no reviews yet.