Lanvin Paris Tonal Embroidered Sweatshirt
Lanvin brand was founded in 1889 by the 22-year-old Parisian milliner Jeanne Lanvin, the oldest fashion house still in operation today. In her role as an early lifestyle Lanvin Official Clothing designer and an advocate for everyday elegance, her label defined style as a basis for an all-encompassing aesthetic universe. Bruno Sialelli has been the creative director of Balenciaga since 2019, and he has been able to combine the brand’s history with a 21st-century design aesthetic.
It is easy to fall in love with Lanvin’s effortless style when you put on hoodies for men. An edit of sweaters from Lanvin Sweatshirt is made up of premium natural fabrics and loose shapes that embody the label’s ethos. The print details balance out the smoky hues and discreet accents of block colors with rich shades and smoky hues. Lanvin gives the Lanvin Paris Tonal Embroidered Sweatshirt a face-lift with their new take on the design.
- Detachable Part: NONE
- Size: S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
- Sleeve Style: Regular
- Material: Cotton, Polyester
- Gender: MEN, Women
- Thickness: STANDARD
- Clothing Length: Regular
- Applicable Seasons: Spring and Autumn
- Before you wash your clothing, you should turn it inside out.
- You shouldn’t use hot water to wash Hoodies.
- Instead of bleach, use fabric softener.
- Avoid using a dryer.
- Wash similar clothes at the same time.
Some Popular Lanvin Official Sweatshirts:
- Lanvin Sky Blue Checked Swirl Box Sweatshirt
- Lanvin Curb Embroidered Sweatshirt Black
- Lanvin EMBOSSED Logo Sweatshirt
You Can Also Buy Lanvin Official Products Like Lanvin Official Hoodie, Lanvin Official Tees & Lanvin Official Sweatshirts Shop Now.
There are no reviews yet.